Monday, December 24, 2007


At last, a home for all us online money makers to build contacts, share ideas and research websites. From beginners to professionals everyone can earn money online, anyone can join because it's completely FREE

1) Our revolutionary new contact maker, you can build a contact list of people in the community.
2) Send messages to each other online without receiving 1,000's of emails in your inbox.
3) Review, promote or comment on websites, affiliate programmes and money making opportunities in our library.

Think of this as the Facebook or MySpace for us money makers. A community of money makers, where you can share ideas promote yourself, your websites and much more!

We send you one email a day with a summary of what's happened in the community today. We tell you when people join, when they add or review websites and let YOU contact them every single day.

You get all this PLUS you are in control of your privacy. We never share email addresses or your personal details with anyone unless you decide you want to! You are in complete control.

Click here:


It's great to be published on a topic you love. It's even better to get paid for it. The HubPages Royalty Program provides you with an easy way to take advantage of the Internet's top ad revenue and commission generating tools.

You can set up affiliate accounts with Google, eBay and Amazon. This simple process is lightning quick and costs you nothing.
Google automatically displays ads in your hub that are relevant to your topic.
You can decide which products to list in your eBay and Amazon capsules.
HubPages earns its revenue from these ads, so we split the impressions with our writers. An impression occurs whenever an ad appears on a hub. You, the writer, receive 60% of the impressions, while HubPages receives the remaining 40%. Any revenue generated while your ad is displayed is entirely yours. So if a Hub is visited 10 times, 6 of the ad impressions are yours, and 4 are HubPages. You keep all the revenue generated from those 6 ad impressions.

Keep in mind that the key is to earning royalties and commissions is to write quality content that new readers will discover every day.
Clicke here now:
vishnuprk on HubPages


You have been invited to join Yuwie by Kumar Ramachandran. When you join, you will be instantly connected to Kumar and Kumar's friends. Click the link below to join.

What is Yuwie?
First off, Yuwie is 100% FREE. Yuwie is like any other "connect with friends" or social networking site. But we have one major difference.

Use Yuwie - Get Paid!

Yuwie pays you to blog, upload pictures, refer friends, chat, hang out, etc.
To Join Click here: